LiquidSpoke is pleased to announce the release of version 2.3.111 of LiquidWare Backup. LiquidWare Backup is the only automated backup software developed exclusively to automate the proper backup of ShoreTel’s industry leading IP PBX. Version 2.3.111 is now compatible through version 11.1 of ShoreTel and also supports deployments in Windows 2008R2 server environments.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hear it from our customers:
“Every customer should have the LiquidWare Backup utility. It’s a very cost effective safety blanket for backing up your system’s database”
– Rod Ross, IT Director at HQM
“I wanted to send you a huge thank you for helping get us going last night! I’m glad your ShoreTel backup solution protected us from a catastrophe.”
– Monte Watembach, Data Center Supervisor at City of Sioux Falls
Background on LiquidWare Backup (Read more on our website.)
The LiquidWare ShoreTel Backup is a Windows Service that performs daily critical file backups of any ShoreWare Server. It is designed to take a snapshot of all ShoreTel Data files required to recover from a complete hardware failure to a location that is user-specified. The backups are executed every 24 hours and do not require shutdown of any ShoreWare Service. This service is also designed to work with ShoreTel System environments that implement Double-Take for 1+1 redundancy on ShoreWare Servers.
- Runs as a true Windows Service
- Backs up each ShoreWare Server
- Automatic daily backup of all critical ShoreTel Data files needed for Disaster Recovery
- Rolling 7-day archive provides easy access to recent backups
- Eliminates the need for Backup Agents for Open Files
- Supports archiving to Shared Folder, SAN, NAS, etc.
- Change settings without rebooting ShoreWare Server